ELECTRIC TRACE HEATING APPLICATIONS
Electric Trace Heating has a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. The most popular uses are listed below:
HOT WATER TEMPERATURE MAINTENANCE SYSTEMS
A hot water temperature maintenance system provides commercial buildings with immediate hot water at the tap without the use of a recirculation system; thus saving on unnecessary water waste.
- High reliability - instant hot water from every tap
- No return pipes -reduced energy consumption and space-saving
- Maintenance-free - no circulation pump
- Easy and flexible design - no pressure loss calculations
FROST PROTECTION FOR GUTTERS AND DOWNPIPES
Melting and refreezing of ice can damage roofs and gutters. Heavy icicles may fall and cause injury. Standing water can leak through interior walls and furnishings. These are only some of the problems that can be avoided with an Electric Trace Heating system for gutters and downpipes.
- Reliable protection against winter damage
- No danger of icicle formation or snow avalanches
- Protects buildings and people
- Maintenance free
FROST PROTECTION FOR PIPES
In frost conditions, thermal insulation alone cannot fully protect pipes from freezing. Harsh weather may also cause fuel lines to clog. An Electric Trace Heating frost protection system for pipes safeguards water pipes, fire mains, sprinkler systems and fuel oil lines from frost in severe winter conditions.
- Reliability - protects your pipes from frost damage
- Maintenance free
SNOW MELTING FOR RAMPS, STEPS AND FOOTPATHS
Installed in paths, driveways, ramps, and stairs, the snow melting system melts snow and prevents icing that can cause accidents. The heating cables used are ruggedly constructed to resist tough installation conditions in concrete slabs. The heating cables can be cut-to-length 'in the field' for maximum design flexibility.
- High reliability - ice and snow protection assures safer access
- Long service life
- Robust design
For further information about our Trace Heating services please Contact Us or call 01772 610 030.