PROCESSHEAT have over 23 years experience carrying out Thermal Insulation services throughout the UK and Europe within the industrial, water and construction industry.
Thermal Insulation can be used as a primary frost protection system for pipe work or vessels and can also be used in conjunction with an Electric Trace Heating system. Thermal Insulation has a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
Our core business Thermal Insulation services are listed below:
- Pipework Frost Protection
- Vessel Frost Protection
- Personnel Protection - Exhaust Pipework
- Fire Protection - Sprinkler Mains Pipework
- Ductwork – Lagging & Cladding Services
Thermal Insulation products range from:
- H&V Rockwool
- Phoenolic Foam
- Calcium Silicate
- Conlit Fire Protection
- Vicuclad Fire Protection
- Accoustic Insulation
- Removable Frost Protection, Thermal Insulated Blankets For Valves,
Flanges And Pumps
- Removable Heated Blankets
Through our fabrication shop, we offer weatherproof finishes for external applications and can manufacture various metal cladding for pipework and fittings, providing additional mechanical protection.
- Stucco Aluminium Sheeting
- Stainless Steel Sheeting
- Aluzinc Sheeting
- PIB Sheeting
For further information about our Thermal Insulation services or to receive a quotation, please call 01772 610 030 or Contact Us.