ELECTRIC TRACE HEATING
The principal of Electric Trace Heating system is to compensate for the heat loss of any pipe or vessel. How Electric Trace Heating works is by monitoring and adjusting the heat output according to the environment and the requirements of the user.
Our range of Trace Heating kits are available with lengths from 1 to 60 mtrs and suitable for UPVC plastic pipe work.
Electric Trace Heating has a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
Our Electric Trace Heating Applications are listed below:
- Frost Protection for Pipes
- Process Heating of Pipes including ATEX approved Systems
- Hot Water Pipework Temperature Maintenance Systems – Including Full Legionella Prevention
- Anti Ice and Snow - Gutter Heating Systems including Downpipes
- Anti Ice and Snow - Ramp Heating Systems – including steps and footpaths
- GRE Heating Mats - Pipe Curing Heating Systems
- Tank Heating Systems
- Removable Heated blankets, including frost protection, pumps and hose reel enclosures
We provide a full design, supply and installation package looking, after every aspect of the project including:
- Trace Heating system design
- Procurement of materials
- Trace Heating Site Installation & Commissioning to DD IEC/TS 62395-2:2008
- Training and technical support
- Post Warranty - Full Maintenance & Service Packages
- Trace Heating for the Fire Industry Sprinkler Installations to BS EN 12845 / LPC regulations
We can also provide a supply only service whilst still providing full technical support and can cater for all your design requirements.
For further information about our Electric Trace Heating systems please Contact Us or call 01772 610 030.